This policy applies to you and all visitors to our websites as well as all customers or users (“Customers”) of our provided Services, unless specified otherwise herein. It applies to all information we collect through our Services.
If you reside in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, or Switzerland (collectively, “EEA Residents”), you have additional rights with respect to your personal data, which include rights under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you reside in California, USA, you have additional rights with respect to your personal information as granted by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”). However, this Privacy Notice does not apply to employment-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals. See here for California Employee Privacy Notice.
Long Bay serves an international clientele, and we strive to maintain privacy practices compliant with all jurisdictions. If you have any region-specific concerns, please contact us at Privacy@LongBay.com.
Information Provided and Uses
We collect information that you provide, for example, in making a reservation or transacting with Long Bay or our partners. This information may include: your name, email address, billing and shipping information, phone number, birth date, and personal preferences related to our Services.
Long Bay may collect financial information from you, including payment card numbers and expiration dates; and other historical, contact, and demographic information relevant to responding to your inquiries, providing services to you and/or in the course of a transaction. We may also collect information about the date of transactions, descriptions of transactions, products and amounts spent. Long Bay may also collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of the Services, such as your access times, domains, browser type, version and language, and operating system (together, “Use Data”).
We may also collect information when you participate in contests or promotions offered by Long Bay or our partners, respond to our surveys, or otherwise communicate with us.
Cookies and Web Beacons
We use various technologies to collect information which may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. For more information on cookies, see here.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data.
We may also collect information using web beacons which are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails. For more information on web beacons, see here.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject cookies; however, our Services may not function properly if you do so.
We have no access or control over cookies or other features that third parties may use. This policy does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, third-party cookies, web beacons, or other tracking technologies and we encourage you to check the privacy policies of these third parties to learn more about their privacy practices.
Use Of Information
We may use personal information about you as follows:
- We use information about you to provide, maintain, and improve our Services and to fulfill our obligations to you pursuant to any contracts or agreements that you may enter into with Long Bay. This may include processing orders that you place, sending you emails regarding your accounts and orders, and giving you updates and announcements you have Long Bay to provide to you. This information may include: contact information such as name and shipping address; financial information such as credit card number, expiration date, billing address, and billing phone number. This information is used for billing purposes, to verify that the customer is of legal age, and to fill Customers’ orders;
- We also use information about you to personalize the Services or in connection with any of our programs, events or promotions in which you register or participate. We may use your information to establish and activate your account, to provide assistance or support with respect to your use of our Services, to troubleshoot problems and to resolve disputes that may arise.
- We may use information about you to track and analyze trends and usage in connection with our Services; to improve content or Services, to process and deliver contest and promotion entries and rewards; to protect our rights or property; to verify your identity; to investigate and prevent fraud or other illegal activities; and for any other purpose disclosed to you in connection with our Services;
Sharing Of Information
We may share personal information about you only in the following circumstances:
- With third parties that provide information processing and payment services to us, that maintain and improve our Services, including service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf (e.g., fraud prevention and verification services), and including financial institutions, processors, payment card associations, and other entities that are part of the payment or transaction process;
- If we believe that disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; to enforce applicable agreements or policies; to protect the security or integrity of our Services; and to protect us, our Customers, or the public from harm or illegal activities; and with your consent.
In the event we experience a data breach and your information is compromised, we will notify you immediately.
Long Bay’s Services are not directed toward individuals under twenty-one years of age (“Minors”), nor do we knowingly collect information from Minors.
Preferences & Contact