Tie the knot on the edge of a mile-long beach ...
Long Bay Beach Club informal ambience and beachfront setting make it the perfect choice for a relaxing tropical wedding. Get married right down on the powder soft sands or maybe you would prefer one of the panoramic terraces overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea? Wherever you choose, our dedicated wedding planners will ensure your special day is one to remember ...
Long Bay’s wedding package costs $999 and includes the following
- Services of a Wedding Coordinator
- Registrar's costs and ceremony charges
- Venue - Site on property decorated with flowers for wedding and reception
- Bouquet of flowers for the bride
- Boutonniere for the groom
- One-tier wedding cake
- Bottle of champagne
- All taxes and gratuities
Legal Proceedings Necessary in Tortola
- Prior to the ceremony the couple must visit Tortola’s registrar office to purchase $110 of postage stamps to declare residential status and pay a $100 licence fee (These costs are additional costs and are not included in the wedding package)
- The round trip taxi fare of apporoximately $40 is paid locally, but the resort will arrange for the transfers
- Couples need to reside on the island for at least 3 DAYS before the ceremony takes place. It is advised that couples check with the BVI Tourist Office in advance on specific issues such as nationality.
All of the facilities are offered subject to their availability and at hours that will guarantee you and your guests the most privacy.